CFA is currently seeking applications for the position of Land Survey Technician.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
The successful candidate should have a strong technical ability with 3+ years of experience in land surveying in an office capacity working on a wide variety of public and private sector projects. Primary responsibilities will be in an office capacity doing mapping, but recent field experience knowledge of Trimble robotic and GPS instrumentation is a plus. This position will support multiple professional land surveyors and survey project managers as needed and requires the following skill sets:
– Good mathematical and analytical skills.
– Experience with Microsoft Office software including Word and Excel.
– Proficiency with AutoDesk AutoCAD computer assisted drafting software, with preference given to the candidate with prior Civil 3D experience.
Candidate will assist in the preparation of maps, plats and exhibits including: records of survey, parcel maps, tract maps, reversion maps, boundary line adjustment maps, ALTA/ACSM Land Title Surveys, legal descriptions and exhibit maps.
– Land Surveyor Intern certification preferred, but not required.
– College experience preferred, but not required.
Based on experience
This is a full time long term position offering a comprehensive benefits package including:
– 100% employee paid medical
– Dental/Vision insurance option
– Long-term disability insurance• 401(k) with company match
– 9 paid holidays
– 4-1/2 day workweek
– Paid time off (PTO)
Draw on passion. To us, CFA isn’t just a place to work. It’s an opportunity to make northern Nevada even more beautiful. We invite you to plan on excellence, count on ingenuity and build on success with CFA by your side.
Count on ingenuity. Who we are is just as important as what we do and what we’ve achieved since CFA’s inception in 1981. As a group of professionals, we are the sum of experience, knowledge, skills, and dedication.
Keep it simple. We ask only the most qualified, most passionate people to join our team. We keep them happy by fostering a positive, healthy work environment. That results in great work that keeps our clients happy.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To confidentially apply for this position, or to request additional information, please contact: