CFA has openings for full-time: Senior Civil Designer/Project Engineer/Project Manager in our Reno office.
We are looking for someone with land development experience (commercial/industrial, multi-family, and/or single family). The ideal candidate will work under general supervision of the Engineering Manager, and may work toward an increased leadership role—this position has excellent growth-potential.
Work will consist of any/all of the following tasks: site layout, grading/drainage/utility design, roadway design, bmp/erosion control plans, drainage and sewer reports; preparation of plans, specifications, and estimates.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering required for engineering level positions.
• 4-8 years of relevant land development experience.
• Registration as a P.E. in the State of Nevada is preferred, but not required for the designer level position.
• AutoCAD/Civil 3D experience.
• Microsoft Word and Excel experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work independently or as a member of a multidisciplinary team.
• Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Based on experience.
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance.
• Long-term disability insurance.
• 401(k) with company matching.
• 9 paid holidays.
• 4-1/2 day workweek.
• Paid time off (PTO).
We are an equal opportunity employer. To confidentially apply for this position, or to request additional information, please contact Kathleen Knight, P.E., Engineering Manager